About Disability Benefits 101
Many people with disabilities fear that if they go to work, they'll lose needed health care and other disability benefits. DB101 helps people with disabilities and service providers understand the connections between work and benefits. DB101 will help you make informed choices and show you how you can make work part of your plan.
- Information: Learn about benefits program and rules around work. Get answers to frequently asked questions. Find out how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Calculators: Get results tailored just for you that helps you plan and set goals for work. Get tips for success for your individual situation.
- Experts: Find answers to your questions. Connect to community resources. Read the Next Steps section of each article to learn about expert resources.
Flexible Training Options
DB101 Information Services produce workshops, webcasts, half-day, full-day, evening and computer lab training events co-designed with our state partners and the target audiences we work with. Contact Bryon MacDonald for more information at phone 510-225-6304, TTY 510-225-0478, or email.
Since 2002 the DB101 Team has been working together to design, produce, maintain, test, and refine web based benefits planning information and calculator tools.
The DB101 Team is:
- The World Institute on Disability: Disability experts
- Eightfold Way Consultants: Web technologists and content writers
- ECONorthwest: Calculator engineers
DB101 Missouri was developed through a partnership and funding from the Missouri Developmental Disabilities Council under the provisions of PL 106-402, the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act, and the Office of Transformation, Missouri Department of Mental Health. It is maintained through funding from the Missouri Department of Mental Health and the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, Office of Adult Learning and Rehabilitation Services.